Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Why Article Marketing Creates Such High Quality Traffic

As you might have guessed by now, article marketing is my favorite form of traffic.

By the way, what is article marketing traffic? Article marketing traffic is traffic that is created when I write articles about the topics that will interest people who would buy from me in the future, put links in my articles to web pages on my site (in my case, squeeze pages on my site), and submit those articles to the various online article directories.

So why does article marketing create such high quality traffic?

This is how article marketing works, on the visitor end: someone reads my article after searching for their desired subject online and my article has come up in the top ten results in the search engine. They read my article, and many of them click out of my article without reading any further or without clicking into my site.

That is the most important part! That is my screening process! I get rid of the deadbeats, the people who dont like me, who dont like my name or my ideas, or whatever. That means that only qualified people will get to my web site!

So this means that since only qualified people will get to my web site, then I have a list of people who are much more highly qualified than just about anybody else in my niche.

There is an incredible screening process that goes on with article marketing, that just doesnt happen with PPC or classified advertising, or banner advertising, or just about any other advertising online. It just doesnt happen with the other sources of traffic but it does happen with article marketing.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1574 articles in print and 11 published ebooks.

Wwwrewoozmwjmj
Internetbwxzws
Jobs And Careercutnelmn
Home Managementpiljlvddw
Articlenskovpne

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright © 2008-09 Soliciting. All rights reserved. Domain Name Registration and Website Hosting by VEXAT INC
Related Article Directories : Articles Fair | Articles Directory | Articles Directory India | Articles Directory USA
Work at Home Resources : Earn Cash Online | Free Adsense Websites | School of Affiliate and Affiliate Network India