Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Targeted Article Marketing - Create More Money In Article Marketing

Article marketing is the fuel for my system. Everyone has to have a fuel. Others have other fuels some of you have affiliate programs, some of you have ppc, some of you do crazy free traffic stuff that I dont understand. I have tried all of that stuff and none of it worked for me like all the crazy manuals tell me it would.

I bought special affiliate software and I spent money to do free traffic dont ask me how..but you probably already know! But them I stumbled on article marketing. I was trying to get high rankings for a niche web site and it worked. I was crazy with that I was writing one article per day and submitting it to like 80 article directories and then the next day I would write another article and submit it to like the same 80 it was crazy times.

Then I decided to start testing where the traffic was coming from and found that 95% of my traffic was coming from one group of five directories (I was not willing to set up tracking links for all 80, so I did it in groups).

Then I found that one directory was responsible for around 95% of that group and so now I dont submit to all of them that much, except when I have a new site and I need fast inbound links, so I can start ranking then it is really useful.

But now I write like 20 articles a day and that is the way I have gotten a lot of traffic with article marketing.

Some people will ask me how I do it how I have built a business on article marketing and then I tell them or they pay me to tell them and then they go out and write 10 articles look that wont work have you seen how many I write?

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 900 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

Internetinxrmtarhvn
Netjewnqkiu
Computeraddictllrvshhvn
Netyauihx
Wwwdtwzxgbqunt

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright © 2008-09 Soliciting. All rights reserved. Domain Name Registration and Website Hosting by VEXAT INC
Related Article Directories : Articles Fair | Articles Directory | Articles Directory India | Articles Directory USA
Work at Home Resources : Earn Cash Online | Free Adsense Websites | School of Affiliate and Affiliate Network India