Thursday, April 24, 2008

Article Marketing Secrets Exposed - Learn How To Promote Your Articles Online

One of the biggest aspects of article marketing that you need to learn how to master is the distribution of your articles. The main reason for this is that the more noise that you make in the marketplace the more successful the promotion of your website will be.

Now one of the most frequently questions that many marketers ask me is what is the best way to submit their articles. Is it to submit it to many of the directories or only the popular ones?

Based on my experience I would like go through some of the results that I experienced. When I first started using this method of marketing I was submitting my work to a number of directories. Now these backlinks from the directories did help my search engine rankings. I also found that more publishers actually published my articles consequently generating more quality one way links pointing to my website.

However, the disadvantage was that I did not get much traffic from these. I did get a few hits here and there, but I would not say that this was worth the time that I spent submitting to these directories.

So I have found the strategy of submitting to the most popular article directory gets me enough traffic without spending too much time submitting. In fact submitting alone can become a full time job if you do not manage it correctly.

If you do plan on submitting to some of the other directories I seriously suggest that you consider using software like Article Post Robot as this will save you a lot of time with your submissions.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

Webzcgnxtz
Articledpoyrzxyabi
Tarangbhargavasdqdbu
Articledpoyrzxyabi
Articlethryhjre

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright © 2008-09 Soliciting. All rights reserved. Domain Name Registration and Website Hosting by VEXAT INC
Related Article Directories : Articles Fair | Articles Directory | Articles Directory India | Articles Directory USA
Work at Home Resources : Earn Cash Online | Free Adsense Websites | School of Affiliate and Affiliate Network India