Thursday, April 17, 2008

Article Marketing is Frustrating

So once again I am sitting here trying to figure out what to write and hoping that something insightful will come to my mind. So far it is not going very well but I have made very few grammatical or spelling errors. I'm trying to write another article about ice fishing but there is only so much that I can actually put into words. I have created a website all about it and now I am just trying to get the word out about it. If you type ice fishing pro into google you will find it and I'll definitely add a link at the end of this article. It is so tough but I guess I just have to put in a lot more hours into it.

Something that I have notice about letting my articles freely propagate throughout the net is that some webmasters are so rude that they will just post it up on their crappy sites without giving me proper credit and a link. I don't think that it is so much to ask and I would definitely give credit for the work that some poor sucker did. All I could do was just ask them to add my link. I was polite. But I just did that this morning and will probably never get any responses.

I have been at this article marketing thing for about two months now and have posted four articles online. I'm quite pleased with my work and it has actually gotten me about six extra hits a day but only one back link. I don't know if that is any good but I'm going to keep at it for as long as it keeps increasing my traffic. I really want this to work. Sitting in front of a computer and watching money roll in is my idea of the perfect job. I have signed up for quite a few of those make money online programs but the problem with those are that they all say the same thing, post online advertise and make money. Well that is a bloody brilliant scheme but it is not quite that easy. If it was, everyone would be millionaires. That would be a pretty scary world to live in.

Back to article marketing. I have found about a hundred or so site that will accept my submissions but when I check search engines I find no trace of my submission through their site. I have whittled it down to about a half dozen site that I submit to. I do this not to limit my exposure but to prevent myself from wasting time.

Article marketing can be a double edged blade. One side is the bit of added exposure that your site will get but the other side is the amount of time and creativity that it takes to actually make these silly things. Oh well, I'm going to keep at it until I figure out a much easier legal way to spread my messages across the net. I think you should too, although it may be frustrating it is definitely worth the small amount of work that you actually have to do.

Justin has not written many articles but would like everyone know that he is an up an coming web designer with dreams of ruling the internet from behind his computer. You can contact him through his website at icefishingpro.com

Internet Marketingrjipvqpwbdu
Nethlxunsosis
Articleiutzjmgzy
Netiuplgebndta
Wwwrewoozmwjmj

Comments:
That is a great article. Thanks for posting it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright © 2008-09 Soliciting. All rights reserved. Domain Name Registration and Website Hosting by VEXAT INC
Related Article Directories : Articles Fair | Articles Directory | Articles Directory India | Articles Directory USA
Work at Home Resources : Earn Cash Online | Free Adsense Websites | School of Affiliate and Affiliate Network India