Monday, April 28, 2008

Advanced Article Marketing Secrets - Rapid Techniques To Maximize Your Efforts

In this article I would like Home Managementwsofgubqepb share with you some secrets that have helped me to get better results with my article marketing. Initially when I first started I was not getting Articlemarjxhynjjq results that I wanted. Hopefully these tips will help you too.

1) You need to Wwwjiaupajwkpr consistently

One of the most overlooked factors of article marketing is that you need to write consistently. A minimum of 3 articles a day to see any decent results. If you are not doing this then you are going to end up struggling. The higher the number of articles the more subscribers you will have and the greater the number of sales as well.

2) Work meticulously on your title and bio

One of the most significant factors that I have discovered that has increased my conversion of subscribers is having a killer title and a bio that people can't resist clicking on. If you offer a free ebook this will substantially improve your conversion relative to offering a free report.

3) Split test different headlines for your squeeze page

When I first started doing article marketing I was getting sufficient amounts of traffic to my squeeze page, but very few people actually ended up subscribing to my newsletter. I tested different headlines with different copy and was able to substantially improve my conversion rate.

4) Maximize your autoresponder sequence

At this stage you will start seeing traffic to your website and generating subscribers for your opt in list. Your list is only valuable Internet Resourcesljmlviru you are actually making money from it. I test all my emails and those that convert into sales I add to my message series in my autoresponder.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright © 2008-09 Soliciting. All rights reserved. Domain Name Registration and Website Hosting by VEXAT INC
Related Article Directories : Articles Fair | Articles Directory | Articles Directory India | Articles Directory USA
Work at Home Resources : Earn Cash Online | Free Adsense Websites | School of Affiliate and Affiliate Network India